Warramate Chardonnay 2018
$27.60 a Bottle
$180.00 $166.80 ( Case of 6 )

Warramate Chardonnay 2018



An independantly owned and operated winery established in 1970 by the Church family and now proudly owned by This Century Pty Ltd.

Making wines from estate grown grapes planted on the north facing slopes of the Warramate Ranges overlooking the magnificent Yarra Valley.  Small quantities of premium quality handcrafted Riesling, Cabernet Merlot, Pinot Noir and Shiraz wines from vines that are now over 40 years old.

From the beginning, the vines have been ‘dry-grown’, without irrigation, and hand-pruned and hand harvested. The vineyard is managed with a strong emphasis on sustainability; mulching and green crop manures are standard practice and there is no irrigation. Organic methods are scientifically trialled and used wherever possible.  The wines were originally made by Jack Church. In 2000, his son David Church took over as chief winemaker and now the wines are made under guise of Sarah Crowe (Yarra Yering)

In March 2011 Warramate was sold to  This Century Pty Ltd.  Followers of Yarra Valley Wines for many years, this independantly owned company have every intention of fully respecting the style of wines created by the Church family over the past 40 years.  The Warramate philosophy is to make the highest quality wines from excellent estate fruit in a sustainable manner.



Chardonnay is the Yarra Valley’s principal white grape variety. This Warramate Chardonnay has been matured for 8 months in 30% oak to give the wine opulence with the remaining 70% in stainless steel to preserve the crisp citrus acidity

Enjoy now or allow to mature by careful cellaring for at least 5 years.


Enjoy :)