A HIGHLY AWARD GIN!
- WINNER OF THE 2013 SPIRITS BUSINESS GOLD AWARD
- WINNER OF THE 2012 INTERNATIONAL SPIRITS CHALLENGE GOLD AWARD
- WINNER OF THE 2011 SPIRITS BUSINESS GOLD AWARD
- WINNER OF THE WSWA SPIRITS TASTING COMPETITION SILVER AWARD
- PLATINUM AWARD WINNER OF THE 2011 "WORLD SPIRITS COMPETITION"
- WINNER OF THE 2008 TESCO DRINKS AWARDS FOR THE BEST UK SPIRIT
- GOLD WINNER OF THE 2008 INTERNATIONAL SPIRIT COMPETITION
- WINNER OF THE CHARLES HOSIE GmbH "AROMATIC SPIRIT OF THE YEAR 2008"
ABOUT THE SPIRIT
Pink 47 is offered in our unique diamond shaped bottle because it was inspired by the legendary Khavaraya pink diamond. It is a true London Dry Gin flavoured with 12 botanicals from all four corners of the world to produce a unique and complex flavour with a crisp and compelling finish.
Pink 47 has been expertly distilled four times and at 47% ABV it’s perfect to drink with a tonic or as the base for a great cocktail. It’s strong and full flavoured but without a trace of harshness.
This superb gin has won numerous international trophies and awards since it was launched in 2007 and has received critical acclaim.
It has already positioned itself as a force to be reckoned with in the premium gin category of white spirits.
We are seeing the brand gaining increasing momentum within the premium gin market since securing top positions in the most coveted European drinks industry awards.
This growth is supported with:
- Highly selective advertising
- Award medal bottle dressings
- The ‘Definitive’ cocktail recipe tag